We have moved to Seoul, Korea. Click here to follow our new adventures.

02 June 2011

Still Crazy After This Year

I predicted that this place would soon be less surprising as the unusual became normal and we settled in. I am finding, however, that Vietnam continues to surprise us. Here are a couple from last week:


Or this...

Sorry about the blurry photo.
I'd had a couple Tiger beers on ice at this point which might help explain this...

We did indeed order the "Crispy Fried Pig Fallopian Tupe".  Went down like popcorn chicken.

We are very excited to be heading back to the familiar in a couple weeks but we also look forward to what surprises VN has in store for us next year!

1 comment:

  1. Now I definitely have to come back to VN. I love fried fallopian tubes and I quality for the discount!

    ReplyDelete